close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need a little help here if possible.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pwrmaster7, Jul 26, 2005.

1. 1st off i was wondering if theres anyone outt here who has a boat whos looking for an extra person to tag along and help pay for gas costs etc. I cant afford my own boat unfortunately but woul dlove to tag along with someone and am more than willing to chip in for whatever. I live in north olmsted ohio but have no problem driving to whereever. Just message me if this is a possibility.

2ndly-does anyone know a good spot where i can fish offshore small lake, lake erie, river etc). i really want to get some good fishing in before summer is over but have no idea where to go!

if anyone can help me with either of the above please just message me and let me know and it would be greatly appreciated!

tom

2. no one knows any good spots to fish from onshore? i really would like to be abke to go with my dad somewhere and be able to catch something in northern ohio. thanks and let me know

3. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

hey pwrmaster7 i live in north olmsted too. as far as places from shore to fish, i fish tappen alot from shore. plenty of access and places to park. fishing there lately hasn't been to go for me. spring and fall are better times for me there. give it a try. just go south on 77 till you get to 250 east and follow it to the lake. stop at cripple creek bait and talk to jim corey. he will tell whats going on there. hope this helps.

4. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Anytime ya wanna make the trip up here to Portage Lakes in Akron your more than welcome in my boat.

Gene

5. Take Txtransplant up on his offer. He's a good guy to fish with. I'll give you a little secret though. Just don't outfish him and he'll keep asking you back :)

Depends on what you're fishing for, but this time of year the only thing worth catching on Erie from shore is white bass. Once October comes, the steelhead come in and it doesn't get any better than that.

6. i just got back from texas about a week ago. i was in san antonio for a wedding. wow its amazing how different things are down there than up here. but hey im ready to go whenever if someone wants to take me lol. just let me know when and where and im there. if anyone else knows good offshore spots as well id like to et my dad out there so he an actually catch somethin lol.

thank so much guys

tom