close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need a guide

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by EE, Mar 12, 2005.

1. EE

EE

Lake Cumberland,
    any advice on a striper guide? headed down there this summer and trying to choose among the tons of guides advertising striper fishing.
    thanks
    eeeek38

2. 521

38 - I have fish with Bates guide and NANCY guide service they are OK.

3. EE

EE

thanks 521, either one better than the other in any way? I've been looking into Nancy guide service, but the guy I e-mailed quoted me a different rate than what is posted on their website, which makes me wary......

4. 38 is it a quarter past 2 ????

5. EE

EE

:D CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........you're off by 1/2 hour......sort it out and I'll find a new brain teaser to use :D

6. 521

38 I have fiSH with both of them both of them they have won striper tournaments. The last time I went with NANCY guide service we GoT our limit that day it was a good day. The last time I went with Gerald Bates guide service we got bigger fish. I have been with NANCYguide service about 10 times Got fish 6 times. The last time I went with Bates guide service we limited out in one hour. In my opinion it is luok of the draw. I have had a good time with both of them.Good luck when ever U go spring or fall is the best time for me.

7. EE

EE

sounds good, thanks for the info! I'll be heading down during late July/early August, which isn't the most ideal time, but according to them we'll still catch fish.

8. I went with D.C. Guide service a few years back about the same time of year,Dan tried as hard as any good guide should to put us on fish.good luck I learned alot about useing planer boards from him ;)