close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need a 20ga

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by For my Son, Nov 5, 2007.

1. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

0   0   0

My son has successfully passed his hunter safety course. Couldnt be prouder of him. I promised him a shotgun, thought I would poke around here first to see if anyone had upgraded and wanted to offload the 20ga.
    :!
    Thanks

2. gf319804

gf319804 The Ohio Outdoors

0   0   0

I've got some pics posted in my photo gallery of a 20 ga. youth model I've been looking to sell. The only barrel I own for it is a slug barrel, because all I hunt is deer.

3. BrianM

BrianM

0   0   0

If you don't find a deal on a used one let me know . I can probably get you a pretty good deal on a new one .

4. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

My grandson has outgrown his youth model Remington 870 20 ga. It has 23'' vent rib remchoke barrel and youth stock, wood. Let me know if you are interested. Only thing is we're so far apart.

Attached Files:

• zach.jpg
      zach.jpg
      File size:
      74.1 KB
      Views:
  5. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

0   0   0

I purchased a gun for him because I really wanted a slug barrel and nobody had one.

Thanks to everyone that replied.

6. Snackmans Dad

Snackmans Dad

0   0   0

This is a little late and what I may suggest would be to late but if you have and H&R single shot with the serial number staring with a "N" you can send it into H&R for a rifled slug barrel for 125bucks installed and fitted, scope rail on it too. . I did that for my son and it will drive tacks at 100 yard I had two holes in the paper touching one another. Now I'm not sure if he should get to hunt with it ha ha. Good luck