Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are going to spend two days at Burr Oak, Sept 19-21, for our anniversary. Instead of going alone three of our children are also going. Part of the trip was to include the OU game saturday afternoon. I am hoping that maybe someone here has tickets or knows someone that has tickets they are not going to use and would be interested in selling them to me. Thank you.

Bob

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Riverwader you are right I can get them at the stadium, not any cheap seats left. I was hoping someone here might have some tickets that they were not going to use this weekend and would be willing to sell them for less then OU is selling them saving me some money on the cost while getting them some money back on their season tickets.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I am not 100% sure on the prices but from what I know I would be comfortable going down and buying at the gate. I'm thinking right along with the prices the guys before posted. I don't think they are very expensive at all $12-15 I don't think they sell out all that often. I also remember season tickets being crazy low like wyldlyfe said. Again, I'm not sure and you should check and be sure but that's my two cents

1 - 7 of 7 Posts