Navionics Seminar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LandBigFish, May 6, 2008.

1. The guys from Navionics will be at LandBigFish (Akron) for a 101 seminar. They will demostrate all their products with a number of different brands of electronics. They will answer any and all questions you may have. The date is May 22nd (Thursday) at 6 PM. They are also giving away a door prize for some lucky person who attends. To register, please call: 330 644 8211. Hope to see you there.

Their latest product can be viewed here: landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=5021

More information on LandBigFish: landbigfish.com/tacklestore/akronfishingtackle.cfm

Any questions, shoot me an email: info@landbigfish.com

2. cw261

cw261 Member

I am going to try to make it if my schedule allows.

By the way, if you put http:// in front of your web address it will show up as a link that you can just click instead of having to cut and paste.

3. dmills4124

dmills4124 don m

The wife and I just signed up for this one. I have been looking at which one I will put in my ne SI Unit when I get it. My real ?'s are the diff in the gold and premium. I tend to like the prem edition better. Looking forward to hear what the reps have to saw about each application.
    See ya'll there
    donm