Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lovin' the Outdoors
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I submitted only one chance last year and got picked. Dumb luck? or weren't there many entries? As for my hunt, last year was my first time really "soloing" while deer archery hunting, so I was still learning the ropes. Let me say also, I have no private land to hunt, I am always on public. The preserve I hunted had SO MANY DEER it was awesome!! They were everywhere! I really learned a lot by being in an area all to myself and having plenty of time for "trial and error" hunting. Those deer were smart though, they were really onto me being in their area. Like I said though, I was learning how to position myself properly with the wind and all. I want to get chosen again so badly, this year one of those deer will be down!! :!

http://ohiodnr.com/tabid/21839/Default.aspx#rules

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
thanx for the info!!!!! I applied for the 2 closest counties to me...... I hope you get chosen again:!

·
Registered
390 Posts
gonna try for CC's. It's the closest and only one I know exactly where it is. Thinking of trying the clinton county ones to.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Does anyone know about the Ravenna Arsenal lottery me and my dad have been trying to find the entry forms for that one for about 8 years now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts