National Gas Suppliers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crooked stripe, Aug 28, 2008.

1. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

Does anyone know where to check for different gas suppliers? I went to google and it came up with this https://www.whitefence.com/WebObjects/WhiteFence.woa/wa/selfRegister

This does not include Dominion who is now offering 12.95 for a locked 1 or 2 year fixed contract. Dominion is offering 15.49 floating rate that I will automatically be enrolled in if I don't sigh for the lower rate and stay floating. I hear on the radio of gas suppliers being as low as the high 10.00's. The radio won't till where they are finding this info because it would be advertising that company and the company is not paying for the advertisement.
    I have been locked with Dominion for the last 3 years at 9.39 and a jump to 13 bucks scares the crap out of me. With the large gas bills coming this winter. I also hear the gas suppliers will be making their lower offers the first of the month. I will chance it and wait and see what I can find. Where are you folks checking so you can purchase gas? John

2. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

Thank you. I appreciate the information. John

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

4. Careful, some og Betty's articles are from '07 (the good old days when you could buy gas for under $10/MCF plus transportation, and fixed fee)