close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nascar time trials..or whatever it was

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Froggy, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupidest thing I ever heard in my freakin' life. I was working in West Virstinkin'ginia and all I could find on the radio was listening to ONE guy going around in circles on a race track....OH FREAKIN' BROTHER. Can you guy's find anything more boring????? How about listening to grass grow? I say bulldoze the freakin' state and try again

2. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

lots of people say the same thing, can't figure out how people enjoy watching cars go round' in a circle... must be a redneck thing :rolleyes: :D

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

You're kidding - right? WV is just one of many states that broadcasts that. I wished stations in Ohio did as well. That state does a lot of things bass ackwards, but that ain't one of them. Actually, if you get satellite radio they have a dedicated NASCAR channel. Wish I had that.

4. Apparently there is something more boring then nascar on tv.

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Closed this one also. No need for that on here.