close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NASCAR Fans......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BassBlaster, Sep 4, 2007.

1. the movie Dale is on tonight at 8:00 on CMT. Don't know if any one is interested or not but I have been waiting for it since they first started advertising it a year ago. I was never an Earnhardt fan but I have a lot of respect for him as a driver and for what he done for the sport. Just thought I would post for those who forgot or didn't know it was on!!

2. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

I watched it. I thought it was pretty good. Kind of saddening though since I was a huge Dale fan growing up. I still watch NASCAR, but it just isn't the same.

3. shwookie

I have to add that the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader tryouts on after Dale are oddly entertaining for some reason....
    :eek:

4. I thought the movie was excellent. It showed a side of Dale that many never knew existed, me being one of them. I will agree that the sport is not the same with out him, even though I was never a fan.

5. LOL, I wonder why?:D

6. shwookie

I'm not sure. I think further investigating is needed.

7. AH! i missed it! i've been remindin myself all weekend about it to...anyone know when it will be on again??

8. shwookie

tommorow at 8 pm I think.

9. Yep..replay tomorrow at 8

10. thanks guys i've havta tape it so i dont forget:D :S

11. I have it Tivoed, I knew I would fall asleep. It looks as though it is going to be really good.

12. It was excellent and I hope it is out on DVD soon. Shows "3" was really a made for TV movie.

13. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

I think this one turned out to be a great movie.

14. I agree the movie "3" was completely different. It didn't really show the truth about him as a person.

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL.i set my dvr to record it for the same reason.but once i started watching,i couldn't close my eyes;)
    great film.and i'd seen some of the "real" dale before,but as mentioned,most people never knew about it.though it played like movie, it was really a documentery,and an excellent one.

16. Alright, I finally had a chance to sit down and watch it. It was awesome! Really takes me back to the day Dale passed away. That was a really sad day for Nascar.

17. Just finished watching it, awesome movie!!!!!!