Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the looks of things this morn. alot of people decided to go fishing ! There was a pack of boats about 4 miles long past the intake.Fished on my cousins boat and had a hard time finding a place to troll.Started slow and finished strong when we found the fish.fished a little over 2 1/2 hrs. Ran 3 ways 80 back and dipsy 55 back on 3 setting. Also a #20 jet 85 back with a little ripper cheap sunglass 24 ft.of water. man its been 6 great days in a row .I may have to let Mother Nature keep me at home sun.

·
Administrator
9,450 Posts
Wish I could have been out there too. Some days ya gotta do what ya gotta do and today's agenda did not include fishing. :mad:

Glad you did well.

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy it while you can. I dug deep and made it for the 4 days at Turtle Creek in April. Had a blast. I've never caught walleye like that.

Been looking for a job since so I can afford to make a few more trips this year. Watch what you wish for. I started a job Thursday that will only last til August, but I'm working 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week unless it rains.

Guess I'll have to skip mowing the yard one of these coming Sundays and make that trip. Hope I can find 'em when I get there.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeh My grass is in need of a cutting and the weeds need pullin but I'm luckey enough to live 10 miles from my boat and I just feel when the fish are close to shore down here I gotta try to get out. I hope you guys can break away and enjoy some of this fishing.I guess I'll have to spend a day catchin up on yardwork:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts