Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in the Oakley's Straight Jacket - Fishing Specific sunglasses but don't want to order a pair online because I've never tried them on or seen the lens I think I want. Does anyone know of a retailer in N.E. Ohio that carries this model?

Buick

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to http://oakley.com/ they have a store locator. Just use your zip code.
Thanks crappie. Been there done that but the first two places I visited looked at me like I had landed from Mars when I queried the Straight Jackets. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of an Oakley retailer that actually carries them in inventory.

Buick

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was looking for the same sunglasses a few months ago. Ended up finding a retailer that carried the regular Oakley Straight Jackets and tried them on. The retailer was the Sunglass Hut in Lodi Outlet Mall. Problem was she had never heard of the fishing specific lenses. I ended up getting them on EBAY for around 130.00. Best pair of polarized sunglasses I have ever owned. I got the Shallow Blue polarized. If you get a pair you will not be sorry.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i know how you feel man ive been looking for a pair but im wanting the half jackets and they have them for 160 online but they wont ship for 3-4 weeks and im a impatient person i just got home from vacation and i shopped all over the bahamas and orlando airport with no luck i went to probably 10 sunglass specific stores

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was looking for the same sunglasses a few months ago. Ended up finding a retailer that carried the regular Oakley Straight Jackets and tried them on. The retailer was the Sunglass Hut in Lodi Outlet Mall. Problem was she had never heard of the fishing specific lenses. I ended up getting them on EBAY for around 130.00. Best pair of polarized sunglasses I have ever owned. I got the Shallow Blue polarized. If you get a pair you will not be sorry.
Thanks fireman. These are the exact lenses I was thinking of getting and I really appreciate your review. When you spend that much money on something you want to make sure they fit and the lens is what you want. Thanks again.

pretty sure dicks in niles has them, give them a call
Thanks for the tip, I'll give them a call. I maybe will even try the famouse Dick's coupon out of the Hot Deals board if Dick's has them. LOL!

Buick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts