Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old Salt
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They weighed ten perch from each team. Here are the winners.

1st Place - Mariner - 7.78 lbs.

2nd Place - Peerless II - 6.94 lbs.

3rd Place - I.Y.C. Hardwork - 6.20 lbs.

4th Place - Fish Slayer - 5.75 lbs.

BIGGEST PERCH - Love Muscle - 13''

Congratulation To All.

We all had a good time at the 55th Street Marina. The East 55th Captains Club had their Tournament today also and you were able to weighed your fish one time for both tournaments. Next year we should be able to double the turn out, it was great.

We had food and drinks, seen some of my old friends. A great time. Pic's a little later.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Congratulations winners and all other who entered. How was the fishing I talked to some guys who came in by MLK drive and they only had 30 for four guys.

·
Old Salt
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
5th place - Stinky Pinky - 5.65 lbs.
6th place - Top Shelf - 5.60 lbs.
7th place - Toxic Twins - 5.57 lbs.
8th place - Skippys Bouys - 5.45 lbs.
9th place - Love Muscel - 5.39 lbs.
10th place - Desperado - 4.75 lbs.
11th place - Charterman - 4.00 lbs.
12th place - Professor Perch - 3.85 lbs.
13th place - Toy Box - 3.59 lbs.
14th place - Team Drumstick - 2.41 lbs.
15th place - no show

I got 4 phone call from the guys telling me about the good time they had.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I would like to thanks to all the teams for their participation!!
Good to see old friends, and make some new ones!!!:D
I would also like to say thanks to Tim Bader of (ODNR) for the job he and his partner did at the weigh station:) see ya next year???:D

·
Fish against the fish...
1,110 Posts
Was a good time - thanks to all who worked hard to put this one on. There were some nice baskets of fish brought in.

Not used to being that far down on the list but glad to see my team wasn't EXACTLY last... Next time the drumstick shall prevail!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
my thoughts for next year is every boat should have to leave from same marina more even playing field of course fish out east will be bigger just wanted to voice my thoughts the winners left out of chagrin river just did not seem fair i left out of rocky river went to capt s meeting then to go east of eastlake to win really

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I would agree w/ KPI. Several guys just left by car to their boats. Now I know how to beat the system, I think I will do it to. It was a fun time no doubt but would like the playing field a little more level. Never heard of a tourney allowing multiple departure locations. Just my opinion in how to improve it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts