close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mythbusters

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CHOPIQ, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Did anyone else see on Mythbusters last night how they confirmed the myth that someone had taken a boat still connected to the trailer out for a boatride? They had a Boston Whaler still strapped to the trailer and lowered it into the water at a boat dock. It not only floated they drove the boat and got it up to 5 MPH. Love that show.

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Did not see it last night but that is a great show!!

3. They do some crazy things.
    did you see the one where they put the rockets on top of the car? That was AWSOME!

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Ah man...that would've been cool to see.

I've seen them test the hot jawbreaker explosion theory, as well as a cellphone setting off a gas fire. Pretty cool stuff.

5. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

I seen the show also... I believed that story/myth since I heard it..

Personally, I would love to see something like that in person...I'd lose my mind..
    :D :D

6. I seen it too

did you see where they confermed it with a boat dealer that delivered a boat with the trailer on it to someone's house because they couldn't fit the boat down the persons ramp :eek:

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I don't think I would have not believed that to be possible even without the proof. I mean why would it not be??? Seemed pretty dumb for them to even put on there........I like the show, but it seems like they are now coming up with some stupid things to do......it is just good to watch things blow up :D

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

I seen the one when they were trying to find the fastest way to chill a warm beer...useful information...yep, yep