Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a little bet going and this is the place i figured to get the answer. What is the body of water that is near the glenview exit ( not positive)on 670 east heading towards 315 north. Its close to the Ole and could possibly be some sort of watershed but ikeep seeing people fishing it. What is it?

·
USMC 1979-1983
2,283 Posts
By WTVN Radio Station.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
There is a couple of ponds there. They don't have a name that I know of. Thats the Scioto that runs through there not the Olentangy. If your heading east on 670 the pond on your right used to have access before they completed 670. The pond on your left is connected to some businesses and an apartment complex. Supposedly you can fish the pond on your left after business hours but I have never fished it.

Jake

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have seen people fishing the pond on the right but i cannot figure out how you would get to it.

·
COCC- Director
313 Posts
The pond on the right is not worth it for what you have to do to get to it, IMO. You have to start on the west side of 670 on Grandveiw ave. then drive around and back under 670 along a bike path that runs besides the river. Then you have to hike through some thick brush to find a spot to cast, the only thing I have caught or seen caught are Mudbellys, although you may do alright with a bellyboat. Oh yea and if ya do watch out for snappers there are some big-uns in there. The bike path that I decribed is not very obvious to see and Im not sure if it is legal to drive on, although it is not marked as a bike path and there are no signs up as of last year that say no driving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts