close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My wife says I need an intervention

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Oct 29, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Took the wife out for dinner and drinks this evening, and on the way home we made a stop at Gander Mountain. Walk in, and I see esoxhunter (one of the managers) walking past us...we greet each other, shake hands, and my wife and I continue our way to the back of the store. Next thing I know, she hits me in the back and says "They know you here?!?!".

Busted with a capital B.

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

You have problems my man..... ;)

3. i read this and the only thing that came to mind was the theme song from CHEERS. lol

this time of year my wife tells eveyone that she is a widow.not sure why...

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

:rolleyes: God I hate when that happens. No use in trying to explain he's a member on the site. They never believe us anyway.

5. JBJ

JBJ

I dunno Shake, I don't think you need an intervention. It's more like you need to be featured on that show called Swan. :p

6. ShakeDown

haha!!! or maybe "grounded for life"

7. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

As if dinner and drinks wasnt enough!! them women can sure be hard to please..... :p :)

For birthdays, holidays, etc.... i tell all my family, no more stinkin clothes!!!! (that i never wear anyway) just get me Gander mountain gift certificates.....makes it easy on them, and i can actually USE the gift. You all wouldnt beleive the weird clothes i get. (Mexican ponchos, any shirt with BUTTONS, etc. :D )

8. WINNER

WINNER I hate Cleveland.

I can't say much for the company you keep(esoxhunter) at Gander... :p

Winner

9. which store is Esox a manager at?

10. ShakeDown

Hilliard. Good buncha guys over there.

11. Tee

Tee Team OGF

The cashiers at Bass Pro Shops know me too. :p I live about 12 minutes away from the place. It's aweful hard on the wallet...... But I love it! :D

My wife about couldn't believe it when she saw how my money I have in rewards points/money. I am up to $35...... and that has only been since the Spring Fishing Classic when I used last years points. :rolleyes:

12. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I can relate to this one. The last time I was at BassPro the cashier couldn't believe my point total. She said I had a sickness. Heck, I'm only up to $265.00. :eek: