close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Website

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Fishyguy, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Hey guys, I have been bored waiting for the river to drop for some fishing, so I started my own catfishing website. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I am nowhere near done, so there is more to come. It is a very basic website, nothing fancy. I am new at it, so it will take awhile to get used to it and make the pages much better. So anyways, let me know what you think. Site is listed in my signatures or click here
    http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/catfish715/

2. catking

catking Banned

Will do Lee ;) CATKING !!!

3. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Thanks guys. I added a bunch of smaller things this evening. Much Much more to come. Anyone else look at it yet? Let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have. :)

4. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Thank you.
    Any other catmen wanna comment on it??? Tim, Jim, etc. etc. where ya at?

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Looking good Lee. No rolls do go up to 8 oz. though.
    no roll 3,4,and 5 mold

no roll 6 and 8 mold

Not inteded to bust your chops or anything. Just giving ya some info. in case you pour you own. I like no rolls better than any sinker, even in my home lake.

BilL

6. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Thanks for the info on the no-rolls. I was totally unaware. I will change that tomorrow. Thanks alot.

7. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish A catfish in human form

Site looks good man.I don't want to sound like I'm telling you what to do ,but I would and more in the bait section.Like maybe creek chubs,goldfish,and bullheads.Like I said before it looks goog Fishguy.Keep up the good work.

8. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Yeah I have been thinking of adding to that section. I mainly use what is listed, but I know there is much more out there to use. I will definately add to that section. Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it.

9. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Looks good Lee I signed your guestbook, keep up the good work.......Doc

10. I am just beginning to fish for catfish as a main fish, and you site has helped me with rigging and other information that I was having questions about, so thanks and keep up the good work.

11. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

coming along nicely

12. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Thanks guys, appreciate the nice comments. There has been some changes and additions, so please check back. Also I added a guestbook. Please sign it when you visit. Thanks :)
    Olwhitee, glad it helped. If you have any further questions there is an e-mail link on there as well or shoot me a PM. :)