close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Puppy's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShoreBoundOne, Jun 7, 2005.

1. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

Here is, Left to Right, Sadie, Charlie and Maggie...Good Dogs All !! Oh and Charlies not even a year old and allready reading "Big Boy" books :D

Mitch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i like your st. bernard mitch..she looks huuuuge already.. i know this guy who have 3 fully grown ones running inside their house..maan, they are like biiig cuddly bear..lol

3. ShoreBoundOne

Yep shes half-way grown at 76 lbs....shes a big mellow teddy bear. I think she will make a good carpin buddy....shes not thrilled with the water so that outa keep her from swimin in my swim lol....also i can get a harness for her to pull my wagon lol

Mitch

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

good idea.. don't forget about a little keg of whiskey around her neck, just in case.. :D
    ps.. how do u wash the slops off your cloths?? i know my buddies drooled on my fleece and its still there after i wash it.. :rolleyes:

5. ShoreBoundOne

lol I stay away from her afetr she's had a drink....so far shes not an excessive slobberer.

6. Good looking dogs. I don't know how you handle two Springers in the house. The one I have inside is enough to drive me nuts. :D If I was to bring one of the others in they'd tear the place up.

7. ShoreBoundOne

Well....i dont know if i got good springers or i just trained them well but they behave pretty darn good in the house...Sadie rules them both lol

8. I guess my inside one is doing good now that she's getting older (10 months old), but get two of them together outside and they get pretty rowdy. Poor Lady lost a front tooth last week. :(