close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

my pond 5/8/08

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by WISH IT WAS YOU, May 9, 2008.

1. well after chopping ton of wood last night i grabed my pole and headed to my pond with a rainbowtrout coloredjerk bait and started jerking ahahahh but man were those crapy on fire last night fished for about a half hour and caught about 15 crappys rangeing from 8-13inch also caught 3 walleye that were15-16-17 inch also caught a bonus trout that was about 13inchs man it was fun just about every other cast i caught a fish it was cool cuz they would just smack it right befor i brought it out of the water

2. FactuaL

FactuaL Banned

Hey can i come try out the pond.. i catch and release in peoples pond.. i need to tune up my crappie tactics.. im in cleveland

3. hay man i wouldnt mind but i live in canfield it a hell of a long drive from clevland 0

4. hey how many fish are in that pond?Just catch and release?My kids want 2 fish there.

5. ahah uncle bill you know how many are in my pond and you knowyour kids can fish my pond anytime but you no way man ahaha jk but this year alone i put about 200 crappys sizes ranging from 8-13inchs and aboput 20-30 walleye ranging 13-22 inch about 15-20 channels 15-20inch some big perch like 12 inchers about 10 white bass not any size on them though