close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My personal best catfish (Picture)

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by OhioAngler1, Sep 11, 2005.

1. OhioAngler1

OhioAngler1 Ohio Angler

Just moved into a new house, there is a decent size lake on the property. I was told there are 80+ LBers in there. Plus huge bass, crappie, trout, and pike... Now I dont know about all that.. but I do know I caught my biggest catfish ever...I dont know exactly what it weighed, but my Personal Best befor this was 36LBs and this one was a lot bigger. Maybe you guys could give me an estimate of what you think it weighed.

[​IMG]

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I dont think it went 36 pounds but thats just me. Someone else may be able to judge a little better. Thats great though that you got a place & a lake! Your lucky, espically since its around here.

3. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

I dont think its 36 either. Maybe 22 or so

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nice fish, it dont look like it weighs that much, but it's bigger than anything I have caught this year!

5. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Unless the anglers 7'0" and 380 lbs. i will say that flathead weighs. 17-20 lbs.

IMO,
    Scott

6. H2O Mellon

The flat in my profile could go for that ones twins & it was 21#. Still a nice flathead. Did you gte it on that new equipmet from Cardaddys?

7. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

I'll give a little more credit. Maybe 25 to 27 lbs. Unless it is a foot and a half wide, no way does it weigh 36. Sorry, you asked for it.

8. Well I will ask.how tall are you how much do you weigh?

9. H2O Mellon

If he's 7'2 & 425 pounds you guys are going to look stupid :p

10. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

well since we are guessing, I will say 5'11'' 210

11. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

im guessing around 20 pounds. really nice flathead tho

12. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Nice fish. But like the others I don't think it went 36+. But it is way better than anything I have cought in the last 2 years.

13. OhioAngler1

OhioAngler1 Ohio Angler

I am 6 ft 3 and weigh 275... The fish was very wide.. Wish I had a scale lol