close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My PB Carp on the Lake 29lbs.

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Cat Mazter, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I caught this while Saugeye fishing, He took the Minnow & Bobber under with 8lb test line on it. This is the Biggest one I have caught from Lake Logan, I have caught bigger from the river, but have no Picture's of them. He was released back into the lake.
    [​IMG]

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Maybe I don't need all that euro stuff, looks like you do great with 4' ultra lites & sauger tackle. ;)
    Those must be your lucky threads, everytime you're holding a big fish, you're wearing them. :D

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

thats awesome looking fish.. lake logan ehh?? ;)

4. A 30 lber in Ohio is a real trophy - congratulations. And good luck on catching one of those monster saugeye that swim in Lake Logan.

5. Cat Mazter

I went out today looking for some Saugeye, But caught a few Bass instead. Yes That Carp is a Big one for the Lake, I was surprised when I saw it come up. I thought it might of been a Huge Saugeye or Catfish.

All the guys that fish the Bass tourney here was complaining of all the Saugeye that they were catching instead of Bass. Most of them were caught on the Deep side of the Dam @ Lake Logan. The Saugeye are on here. :D Just had a Mess of them yesterday for dinner. No huge ones , Just 2-4 pounder's. But they are hittin !!

Alot of Carp are rolling on the water too, We saw about 30 today in the shallows. Some of them were quite big. ;)

6. catking

catking Banned

Very nice carp Cat Mazter !!! I know another OGF member hasd an excellent day at Logan not to long ago fishin for carp...... thanks for the picture... THE CATKING !!!

7. Cat Mazter

Thanks Alot- I think Im going to take my Cat Rigs & Load them up with some Wheatie Balls with a Slip Bobber set at 1.5 ft. They are rolling all over the shallows in these Hot days. I may have a few more Pics to put up here soon ;)
    Cat Mazter

8. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Man you guys are KILLING me!! I can't wait to get healed up and back at it. Thanks for a nice pic to just rub it in.lol

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

very nice carp my man, I have seen alot of them in logan

10. Cat Mazter

I see alot of people Bow fishing for them, But Id rather catch them like this. I just need to catch his daddy now. :D :B Yes Flathunter there are alot of them in Lake Logan & The Hocking River.