close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

my PB bullgill

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NewbreedFishing, Jul 30, 2007.

1. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

cell phone pic. blah...thanks to dankilla for hooking me up

[​IMG]

2. Great pic!! I should be a photographer man.

:D

3. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

Bill Dance likes to call those gills TOY Gills, because they Tinkle On Ya, lol. nobody will ever compare to Mr. Bill. nice fish

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

nice fish,mitch.:B

5. Nice fish. I haven't seen a bluegill that size in a few years.

6. Nice fish Mitch slayer of all species!!:)

7. ReadHeaded Hunter

ReadHeaded Hunter Catchin eyes

great fish! i bet a bluegill of that size put up quite the fight :)

8. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

nice fish, were you using an ultra light when ya caught it. I bet it put up a good fight.

9. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

Is that Charlie Sheen?:D Maybe a little more light wouldv'e helped out! Nice catch anyways!!;)

10. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

I was out fishing with Dkilla@ a private pond. This fish was spawning right up on shore in a shaded area. I saw her lurking when we approached the bank and thought it was a shellcracker. Showed Dan the fish and we went about our biz. A fter a few bass and getting baked by the 10am sun i came back around to leave and Dan was talking about a big largemouth cruising. Thought i could steal his bass and 'piss it off' with a rapala :p
    the big bass wasnt interested and the big gill was still staring at me. I tied a 2" umbrella crappie tube onto my 14lb test and jiggled it around for a few minutes. fish started really getting annoyed and was lipping the bait. as i got more aggressive it responded and made the fatal mistake/inhaled the tube. No fight...just lifted her up and onto the bank for a quick picture.

wished everything was that easy:B

charlie sheen? you might me be confusing me with a another guy on this site. havent seen him post for a long time but this is charlies brother 4 sure

[​IMG]

11. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Nice gill dude. Probably gave you all you could handle huh?:D