close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My new saying

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FISHERLADY, May 21, 2005.

1. Take him fishing and teach him.

33.3%
  2. Take him fishing and just let him prop up on a chair and drink beer and watch you fish. (LOL)

11.1%
  3. Leave him home and call him when you're coming home so he can fix you dinner and a hot bath.

55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

:D Check out my new signature phrase- I just made it up from a sign that me and my Ex Fisherman BF (striperman7- Mike) use to have. It said A wife and a steady job have ruined many a good fisherman. :D BUT I modified to my needs. :)
    "A Man who doesn't Fish and a Steady Job Have Ruined many a good FisherWomen." This is now my case a new BF that doesn't fish!!! :rolleyes: I'll have to take him out and teach him. Maybe then he'll want to go Fishing! :D

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I'm sure you'll teach him well. Get him on some WB or some wipers & he'll be hooked.

3. FISHERLADY

:D Yep you are definately right about that. I know I was really really hooked and wanted to go out more whenever I use to catch those Killbourne white Bass whenever they ran. Whew! Those were a blast to catch. :) Every time you'd cast your pole you'd be catching em' Your heart would go pounding and you'd be all fired up and really getting into catching them. Having a blast of fun catching them. :D But now Kilbourne isn't what it used to be. Everyone keeping all the dinkers too. :mad: I always release mine and hope that next year they will be bigger.

4. FISHERLADY

Here is a pic. of me Kilbourne White Bass run. I believe it was in 2002.

Attached Files:

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nice stringer of fish!

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

That's a nice stringerfull, glad I didn't have to clean them :)

7. FISHERLADY

yep It was May 2002.

Attached Files:

8. FISHERLADY

9. FISHERLADY

OOPS! I also wanted to add to it
    D. Both answer B and C LOL This is too funny. :D