my new ride!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishinjim, May 8, 2008.

1. Just picked up this Baby today! I'm pretty stoked.
    Anybody have an idea for a name?

Attached Files:

2. if its the gt with 300h.p. you could call it going broke... no way you could afford insurance and gas :p

3. v6, runs on 87 octane. rated 19-28mpg city/hwy. Same mileage as my Taurus got. Now, if you have a lead foot, well, that's a different story. :)

I tried to test drive a GT but unless I was seriously interested in buying one, they wouldn't let me. The V6 is plenty HP for me.

4. thats messed up they wouldnt let u test drive a GT, its probally cause of kids coming in and just wanting to joy (test drive) ride in them then say o we rnt going to buy, but being u was a serious buyer i would have went somewhere else. congrats on the new ride though those v6's in those are pretty stout v6's and with some mods could become a sleeper.

5. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

I usually name my vehicle after its color. Id call her Garnet.

6. Tough one!
    How bout "Red Mustang"?

7. Back in 1967 Shelby built a prototype of a GT350 coupe that they gave the in-house nickname of "Little Red".

8. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

First thing I thought of when I saw it was, "Candy".

9. Mustang Sally

10. my neighbor bought a brand new gt last year. it had the 5 speed. he let me take it for a ride the day he got it home. my first problem with it was shifting gears. the shifter is only about 4 inches long. and the gears are millimeters apart:D i had a hard time finding 3rd gear in that car. big difference from the shifting motion in my dodge ram

11. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

I got it! Since I'm the proud owner of a '94 Caprice (sleeper) with an LT-1 'vette motor and a full interceptor package, you ought to call it ....

"Chevy Fodder"

:p :p :p :p

12. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

Just jokin'. That is a pretty car. :)

13. flounder

flounder 2 min 30 sec from Hoover

What kind of hitch does it have? :confused:

14. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

I'd call it "My Wifes" and get myself an F-250. ;)

15. some good names there - Candy sounds nice but I think the most original one is 'Red Mustang' :)

Creek Crawler - that sounds like a stout Caprice!

The last time I had a car with over 300HP I got in way too much trouble. This one has 210hp and that's plenty for me!

16. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Come on....a v6?!

17. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Congrats on your beautiful car!

There is a special kind of happiness that comes only in driving your own brand new sporty car. !%

18. ..... Only one thing missing...I don't see a boat hanging on the back end....But that is a beauty of a car....Have fun with her and be careful.....
    :p GOOD FISHING GUY

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  19. did they throw in a full tank of gas????????????????????

20. haha - I wish. they gave me a 1/4 tank.

V6 gets me 210HP and I think 0-60 in like 8 or 9 seconds.

I think I settled on Mustang Sally - Sally for short.