Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been posting or fishing much lately as I have been working on a new house and getting ready for this little thing.

Lauren Rose was born 5/18, weighed 5 lb, 7.7 oz. Mommy and daughter are doing just fine.

Nothing like a daughter to steal a daddy's heart. Can't wait until she's big enough to go fishing.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
congrats John injoy while she is little,the boys will coming around before ya know it.My little girl quit fishing with me when she was 8,15 yrs latter married and due to have her own baby now she wants to fish with dad again.Daryl

·
Registered
140 Posts
How sweet! And she's blessed with a full head of hair! I wish I had been that lucky; I still have scars (physical & mental!) from all the tape they used to stick little bows to my head when I was little. :eek: :D

Congrats to you and the whole family, BigJohn!!!!

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
Nice catch. :) A real miracle isn't it? :cool:
My first one was 5# 7oz and 17" long. When the doc handed her to me and ask what I thought, I said I had caught bass bigger than her but not as beautiful. :D

·
Premium Member
10,880 Posts
Congratulations John,

It REALLY doesn't get any better than that.

Hey chick,

Quote: And she's blessed with a full head of hair! I wish I had been that lucky;

Are you talking about you or Tpet? :D

Kim

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Guys!! :D :D I've got 9 pictures of that little doll, since I'm BigJohn's uncle and Lauren's great uncle. I was talking to BigJohn's dad tonight and he's a proud granddaddy.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the great comments. Everyone loves her hair (including me). I'm really looking forward to watching her grow up, even though I'm sure it will go fast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts