Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new to me kayak yesterday, a WS Tarpon 120. I sold my Future Beach Vector 144 and picked up this kayak. It's a 2011 kayak but it's in really good condition. I'm pretty happy with it, can't wait to get it out on the water.

1380219643965.jpg

Sent from my HTC One mini using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Slayin' and filletin'
1,985 Posts
So, is it going to the Outer Banks next summer?

You really cant go wrong with a WS kayak. OBX kayak guide JAM has been in a Tarpon 12 for a number of year and swears by it.

Great choice.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, is it going to the Outer Banks next summer?

You really cant go wrong with a WS kayak. OBX kayak guide JAM has been in a Tarpon 12 for a number of year and swears by it.

Great choice.
I hope so, so far we haven't made any plans yet. I'm going to spend the winter getting it set up and doing a lot more fishing next year.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the exact same one, color & all. It took me two months to start looking for a second for my wife. Picked up a sand/tan one for her. You're going to love the Tarpon!

Sent from my KFJWI using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice Looking Yak ! Congratulations !

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I like the kayak stands you have, who makes them? :D

Nice looking kayak. I like the look of that back support, dont think it will fold in half when you lean on it like the future beach ones do.

·
Slayin' and filletin'
1,985 Posts
We will be down in Waves most likely in July next summer. I'll have the 'Cuda along and maybe the Cruise. If your family is there at the same time we'll have to go out together, give each other yaks a spin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts