Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided since Im laid up, I'd take up a hobby of repairing my Wind up Clocks. Mainsprings are full of energy. I had one improperly zipped tied, and when I went to take off the top plate of the movement, well it let loose. Parts went flying in the room. Sure woke my fat ... up.
Still picking them up at this point. Going to stick to Metal spring clamps I think....
Eyewear Tableware Serveware Metal Table

Registered
(laughing) I was thinking (laughing) the same thing (laughing). Reminds me of when I tried (laughing) rebuilding an automatic transmission.

Our manly pride falls back to "well, it didn't work anyway" and "failure is sometimes a great learning experience".
(I'll be laughing about this one for a while, thanks Dovans and the rest of you)

Registered
(laughing) I was thinking (laughing) the same thing (laughing). Reminds me of when I tried (laughing) rebuilding an automatic transmission.

Our manly pride falls back to "well, it didn't work anyway" and "failure is sometimes a great learning experience".
(I'll be laughing about this one for a while, thanks Dovans and the rest of you)
Funny stuff!!!

Registered
Watched the movie Chasing Steve Mcqueen or something like that about some Ohio organized crime in the 1970s on an out of state on a bank job. Loosely based true story. The head guy had been fixing a fancy old clock. The day he finally gets it fixed and put its on the desk the feds walk in and he gets arrested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts