close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My new "Great Niece"..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chuck P., May 13, 2004.

1. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

I think that title is right :confused: She is my Sisters, Daughters new baby..

23" long...7lbs 14oz....<- I've caught fish bigger than her. :p :D

There are a couple complications and the child is at Childrens Medical Center right now..Hopefully everything turns out for the best and she gets to go home soon..

I just had to share this with everyone here.... :)

Attached Files:

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Right on Chuck! Congrats! Hope everything turns out ok.

She looks ready to prevent her parents from sleeping for the next 6 months :D

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Hey Chuck, congrats man, she's a beauty! First time uncle?

4. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Congrats! She looks like her lungs are healthy enough for midnight screaming matches! :D What a sweetie! I hope things come out fine and she can come home soon!

5. Chuck P.

Not a 1st timer...This one is just prettier. ;)

I just hope her health problems go away. :( There is little I hate more than a little baby in the hospital.

Thanks for the Congrats everyone....I can't wait to take her fishin'.

6. catking

catking Banned

A new life is always good ;) Makes it even more special if it's blood. I hope everything turns out good. I'm sure it will. Congratulations Chuck. CATKING

7. Congrats on the newest addition to your family!

Carl

8. Chuck P.

Poor little kid is going through her second surgery today. Sure do hope everything works out.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

9. ShakeDown

Awww man...I hate to hear that Chuck. She'll be in our thoughts and prayers today for sure.

10. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Big prayers from the worm clan, Chuck! :eek:

Sam

11. I'll be praying for you guys. Hang in there.

Carl

12. Chuck P.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. They must have worked, she came through the surgery like a champ. :D

Hopefully she is now on the road to recovery and will be able to go home shortly. Poor little kid has had more surgery in the first week of her life than I have ever had. :(

13. ShakeDown

Good news Chuck! Keep us posted.

14. Chuck P.

My Great Niece had another surgery. This should be the last one for about a year.

They had to give her a colostomy(sp?) and said they could reverse it when she hits 20lbs or a year old. She was born with Hershpaw(sp?) disease, that is where a portion of the bowel doesn't have any nerves, therefore, making bathroom chores impossible.

According to the doctors, it's not "real serious", she just has to have the colostomy for awhile until they can go in and cut out the bad part of the bowel and re-attach it.

I was up at Childrens Hospital in Dayton to see her Friday afternoon. All the IV's and feeder tubes have been removed and she looks real good. :D

She is breast feeding like crazy and it cooing and smiling all the time. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers..I know they helped.

15. JV1

JV1

chuck GOD bless the girl