close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My new baby's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigjohn513, Jul 18, 2005.

1. peon

peon account delete

a piece of advice... get some software to resize your pics.....

2. They showed up small in the gallery...not sure what I did wrong...mr fish help...lol

3. peon

peon account delete

lol scared me to death when i clicked on it and seen a big well i should say giant cow head lol....

4. How long have you been raising steers? My family used to do it and did well at fairs. Lots of fun but as we got older we didn't have as much time to take care of them cause school and work.

5. ummm about 2 days now...lol

6. They sure look tasty. :D Honestly, those are some nice looking cattle. I'm looking forward to getting my fences back up to get a few.

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

dang john.. i didn't know you wanna be a cowboy.. :D
    is that where you gonna be getting the meats to grill from?? :p

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Sweet do i get some free t bones for the pic.

[​IMG]

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

you may have double clicked the pic when you put the link on that will make it bigger the pic i posted is whats in your gallery.

10. catking

catking Banned

We got us a honest to good cow poke amongst us.... Yippe Hi Ho Hi Yay.................Are them for roasting bigjohn ....? THE CATKING !!! :cool:

11. Paul Anderson

Paul Anderson Logan's Dad

ummm....cow butt....it's what's for dinner. :) I gotta go get my grill going.

Nice animals ya got there. I raise semitoles myself, but used to keep angus. They are a very docile breed and you shouldn't have too much trouble with them. If you do....we could always have a cookout.

12. Angus, docile? They are about the most contrary creature with 4 hooves as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen a fence yet that could hold angus in if they wanted out. We used to raise beef cattle too, and there's only one place for Angus cattle.....

THE GRILL!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

13. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

I like their ear rings.