Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I know these are overplayed but damn I love this little girl. Within an hour of being born she's now the new face of Wood County's OB. Not planned but the baby they had didn't show up so of course they asked for the most beautiful baby around!

Enough with the playing this is our first child Lilly Anne Bell born at 3:47 this afternoon and we couldn't be more excited!

One with me!

And the ******* side of me with a new plate for my glock lol

Once again I know it's dumb to post this online to a bunch of strangers but I can't help but be excited and who better than ohiogamefishing folks?

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Love the name. excellent choice. Congrats to you and your wife. I hope your wife is doing well.

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
There is nothing like the natural "high" of becoming a 1st time father. I had a sh#$ eating grin for the longest time. Congrats!

·
fishing from a kayak
882 Posts
My boy is 8 1/2 mos. old and I am exhausted.

Good luck, kids are the best thing in life, easily.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
WELL DONE!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is a day you will never ever forget!! She's a BEAUTY!! ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations dad!

~^~^~^~^~^
| Mr. A
|
¿ <°»))))>{

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody! She's awesome so far and I can't WAIT to take her fishing as well as everything else we'll get to do together

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Congratulations on the wonderful little girl. I have a 4 month old that is the size of most one year olds and an 4yr old that thinks she is a teenage popstar. It goes fast.

Take time to enjoy them, take lots of vid/pictures, and from time to time step back and take a deep breath because you will need one.

But you look like your holding up ok, my first pictures with my kids I look like a homeless man that just crawled out of a dumpster.

·
Fish On!
411 Posts
Wow. Beautiful little girl you've got there. Enjoy every moment!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again guys!

It's truly amazing after all we (mostly she) went through. At about 2 months she had surgery that took a 17mm tumor on her right ovary that took both. She then had preeclampsia. The fact that she's perfect in every way blows my mind. I've never got to feel the first time parent and I think after all we've been though it's made it better.

Both my girls come home tomorrow and I can't wait for it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts