close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My new baby!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fastlane, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Picked this up last week. I wasn't really looking for a truck but I saw this and had to have it. It has every option except power rear slidding window and it drives like a dream. It is a 2001 F150 Super Crew Lariat edition. I found it on the internet and didn't even know it had a moon roof and bed extender until the deal was done. :D :D Now I don't have an excuse to not buy a boat :p

Attached Files:

2. JBJ

JBJ

Nice truck! Only excuse for not buying the boat now would be that you have a new monthly payment going out for the tow vehicle...

3. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Fastlane

If the truck has a hitch ya don't have to worry about a boat payment.

Just go to LBJs and hook onto his boat :) :)

4. Fastlane

Katfish, that is a good idea. I got a real good deal on it so the payment isn't too bad. It was the insurance that I was worried about but it came in pretty low too. And it has the tow package along with the 5.4 so it should pull a nice size boat too!

5. JBJ

JBJ

I don't know who LBJ is, but I'll help you get hooked up to the boat if you take me fishing in it. :cool: LOL!

6. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Tom, SWEEEEEEEEET RIDE! Raider<><>

7. Fastlane

Funny thing is, I never was a Ford guy. I now have 2 Fords and a Mopar in the driveway. LOL I plan on adding a few goodies to it in the near future to sweeten it up even more. I want to get a set of F150 Lightning tail lights, exhaust system, cold air intake, 2/4 drop, and 20" wheels. We have a Lightning at work with 20's on it and the boss said I could have them if I could come up with a set of factory Lightning wheels for it. The guy who traded it in was supposed to bring them in but he never did.