Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Misfit ends the trip by following the girl's rowing team around. :D They told him to go rub his prop on some rocks :p. :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To take pictures of the saugeyes, catfish, perch, bluegill, crappie and white bass we caught. Had a great day on the water with a good friend. :)

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To end the day, Misfit started following the girl's rowing team around. :rolleyes: They told him to go rub his prop on some rocks. :p :D :D

Attachments

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts
Another good fisherman bite the dust. "The misguided adventures of Misfit's guide service" Hummmm? Maybe a new show coming out this fall. :rolleyes:

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
geeze,someone was busy with the camera.
my buddy "big bird",couldn't coax the hot dogs out of me,but when i flipped him off,he mistook my finger for one :eek: ;)
i thought my boat was pretty fast,but the girls outrowed me.i think they were kinda concerned about the intentions of 2 dirty old men :rolleyes:

hey ron,when will the taxidermist have that mount finished? :D
maybe next time you'll get one a bigger one,like 6 inches :cool:

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gonna start by letting Misfit prep the boat while parked next to the sewage processing plant at the Vermilion launch. :p Next, I'll take him to a super gobie hole that I know of. :D We will finally head out for sheephead and white perch. :rolleyes: Might finish the day by running full bore into 2 to 3 foot waves just to make sure his lunch is settled. :)

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
now that should be a great day if it goes as planned :cool: :D
only getting on erie a few times a year,i haven't mastered the tactics for catching gobies,sheephead and white perch.it'll be a great new experience,and a nice change from those big yellow perch,walleyes and smallies.i hope you can put me on some sUMo gobies.should i bring a big pair of channel locks for release purposes,or will the standard pliers work?i just wanna make sure i have something that will fit the sUMos' heads properly :D
let's try to catch a day with at 4 footers,as the smaller waves just tend to make me sleepy :rolleyes:

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
phil,i think someone already adopted it,cause we didn't spot it saturday. ;)
i've seen several people feeding it,and that ain't good.
if it becomes dependent on people now,it's likely to have a tough winter :(
i just ignore it,or shoo it away,along with other people,but lots of them do feed it,which has caused it to be a real pest :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts