close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Misfit Guided Trip on Hoover

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Shortdrift, Aug 21, 2004.

1. First thing we did was stop and visit his buddy. :D

Attached Files:

2. His buddy came over to see what he wanted :confused:

Attached Files:

3. Misfit ask him to stick around but he left after he was fed :(

Attached Files:

4. We finally went to one of Misfit's hotspots to fish :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. Misfit :confused: asked where the fishing might be better.

Attached Files:

6. Misfit thanked his buddy, fed him again and sent him on his way. :)

Attached Files:

7. Misfit ends the trip by following the girl's rowing team around. :D They told him to go rub his prop on some rocks :p. :D :D

Attached Files:

8. To take pictures of the saugeyes, catfish, perch, bluegill, crappie and white bass we caught. Had a great day on the water with a good friend. :)

9. To end the day, Misfit started following the girl's rowing team around. :rolleyes: They told him to go rub his prop on some rocks. :p :D :D

Attached Files:

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Another good fisherman bite the dust. "The misguided adventures of Misfit's guide service" Hummmm? Maybe a new show coming out this fall. :rolleyes:

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

geeze,someone was busy with the camera.
    my buddy "big bird",couldn't coax the hot dogs out of me,but when i flipped him off,he mistook my finger for one :eek: ;)
    i thought my boat was pretty fast,but the girls outrowed me.i think they were kinda concerned about the intentions of 2 dirty old men :rolleyes:

hey ron,when will the taxidermist have that mount finished? :D
    maybe next time you'll get one a bigger one,like 6 inches :cool:

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

you guys crack me up.

13. Gonna start by letting Misfit prep the boat while parked next to the sewage processing plant at the Vermilion launch. :p Next, I'll take him to a super gobie hole that I know of. :D We will finally head out for sheephead and white perch. :rolleyes: Might finish the day by running full bore into 2 to 3 foot waves just to make sure his lunch is settled. :)

14. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

now that should be a great day if it goes as planned :cool: :D
    only getting on erie a few times a year,i haven't mastered the tactics for catching gobies,sheephead and white perch.it'll be a great new experience,and a nice change from those big yellow perch,walleyes and smallies.i hope you can put me on some sUMo gobies.should i bring a big pair of channel locks for release purposes,or will the standard pliers work?i just wanna make sure i have something that will fit the sUMos' heads properly :D
    let's try to catch a day with at 4 footers,as the smaller waves just tend to make me sleepy :rolleyes:

15. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Rick , dont you know better than to feed the bird ? You better make sure you have enough room at home for it when winter comes so it dont starve , :D

16. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

phil,i think someone already adopted it,cause we didn't spot it saturday. ;)
    i've seen several people feeding it,and that ain't good.
    if it becomes dependent on people now,it's likely to have a tough winter :(
    i just ignore it,or shoo it away,along with other people,but lots of them do feed it,which has caused it to be a real pest :rolleyes: