Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,056 Posts
out of the lake at conny that is.lol.

3 oz inlines got 2 fish. i wasted 3 hrs early in the day running 6 rods with em., once i put out dipsys and bumped up my speed to 2-2.4 it was on. still a bit slow for my liking, but gotta give em what they want. colorados were a waste of my time because i ran em with the inlines, maybe its me and i dont have confidence in colorados, so i cant fish em right??..... i know everyone is catching fish on that inline program, but i couldnt.. so back to my way. double willows and dipsys did me well in the past, double willows and dipsys did me well tuesday. hawgfest pattern and mixed veggies did REALLY good. base plate settings, #1 at 111out and #3 at 150 early then as the sun rose, 195. them walleye are big off conny:D

there is an owner of a tan starcraft that id like to meet.... if you see this id love for you to pm me! even with autopilot, you still need to pay attention and spoon doctor, you owe me ice cream.lol.

Attachments

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if ya want some of these blades, contact ole pete, my buddy Don.. he'll be happy to paint you up a few;) oh yea and the best bead pattern was 3 chartruse, one orange and 3 more chartruse.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ezbite, thanks for sharing... It time to get BB cheerleader on camera netting the fish...:D

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Nice job ezbite,we used the same set up saturday and did well with the double willows.

·
Lure Junkie
2,220 Posts
AHH The Mixed Veggies...Been a staple on my boat past couple weeks...

Good deal!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Tom, we can only fish what we have confidence in. You're a hell of a dipsey fisherman so stick with what works. Sorry my starting point had a herd of sheep there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wow, dipseys are alive and well Tom. Wish you would enjoy catching those fish!! LOL Face dipsey a classic.. afraid to try that I don't want to scare off the toothy fish..

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Tom,
Great day of fishing and a great video

Ron

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,631 Posts
Ok...how much for the EZbite dipsy's? Cheaper without the glasses?:D Good fishing there Tom!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts