close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My little princess!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, Feb 25, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

I'll see if I can get a picture to work?

2. Ok I'm still not getting, what am I doing wrong? I tried doing it from a disk and still cant get it. I copied it from my computer into my post and it was there and then when I hit submit it was gone. I tried to upload into my album and it didnt work either. Any ideas?

[​IMG]

3. Twistertail,

It looks to me as if you are trying to share a pic from your own system. Your link says "D:", which sounds like either your CD drive or a hard drive. If you have not already done so, you should try to upload the pic into your photo gallery and then post the link to there. I hope this helps.

4. I tried to get it into my gallery but that didnt work either?

5. Can you email the pic to someone?If so send it to me and I will try for ya.

6. Your struggle with the photo gallery may not be anything you are doing. They were having some problems on the photo gallery and they were working on fising it.

7. Thanks guys. Clyde I sent it to you, Truck what is your email and I send it to you too or at least try maybe I cant even email it right.

8. I saw they were having some problems but thought they got it fixed.
    Thanks a lot guys.

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Put the addy from "properties" into the Insert Image icon above the posting window. then the picture comes out in your post...... ;)
    [​IMG]

10. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

This has been a "team" effort !!

11. Must have done something wrong Jim,I tried that????

12. Hey thanks guys. Now can one of you tell me how you did it? I couldnt get it done either way.

13. hahahahaa... THANKS all I just checked my email then came here and saw it done WTG

What a sweetheart you should be proud Shane...

14. Thanks Clyde, I couldnt be more proud! I need to trade that wand in for a fishing pole this summer.:D

15. catking

catking Banned

Nothin like a daughter ;) I have a son and a daughter. Both are special in their own ways....... You have a real beauty there, and the wife said she would more than gladly take her off your hands ....... ;) ........ THE CATKING !!!

16. Thanks King. I'll call ya about 2:00 in the morning when she wakes up!:D Actually about the last week she has been sleeping from about 8:00 at night till 5:00 or so in the morning, what a difference from a month ago. I have some other pictures that are pretty good but I dont know what my problem is as far as getting them on here. She is a healthy girl, 14 lbs 2 oz at her 2 month check up. The doc pulled out the growth chart to show us but her weight was clear off the chart. I guess she is like her dad, she likes to eat!:D

17. catking

catking Banned

Thanks but no thanks !!! :D ...Been there done that about 24 years ago . Life is great buddy.......... ;) ............ THE CATKING !!!