close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My little niece's first catch!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BassBlaster, May 28, 2007.

1. Well I didn't get out to Hoover this morning like I wanted but instead got to spend some time with my little niece. Now that I think about it, I probably could have went to Hoover anyhow and just fished from the bank. We went out to Darby Bends and WOW what a mad house. That place was very packed. The little gills were bitin though and she had never caught a fish. Info I didn't know or I would have taken her long ago. Anyhow she manage to get her first and many more. Maybe I got me a new fishin buddy. She is 8 years old. Heres her first fish ever!!
    [​IMG]

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

good to see you getting kids into fishing.

3. Yep it's alot of fun when they catch some fish. Afterwards we stopped to get some grub on the way home and she was talking about going back out after we eat but it was to late and her mom was on her way to pick her up. She seemed excited about it and she's my little buddy so hopefully we'll get to spend alot of time on the water in the future. Maybe in a couple years she could be sittin next to me in the woods watchin the deer.

If you can't tell I have no kids of my own so I get to spoil my little niece. Got one more that I'll get to spoil in a few years!!

4. My son and I were there about a month ago, wasnt very many people there, we managed a few gills(one nice one) but it just didnt seem the same as last year, maybe all the pounding is starting to show.