close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

my little friend,LOL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Aug 29, 2007.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i thought i got rid of these suckers last year:confused:
    was just sitting here at the puter a few minutes ago and looked out the door to see this little guy heading across the deck to my wife little tomato plant.by the time i got the camera he was on his hind legs stealing a snack,but booked when he saw me at the door,but i got the goods on him:D

[​IMG]

2. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Maybe a cherry tomato with a treble hook in it?:p

3. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

4. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Can't make it out.... what is that?:confused:

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

a young groundhog.i've battled those suckers for years and just when i thinmk i won,here comes a new batch:(

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

ground hog stew...mmmmm:p them young uns are mighty tender

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

yep.they make great bbq:D
    too bad i don't still have the pellet gun:(

8. I'm glad chaunc asked that...lol. I thought it was a mutant squirrel.

HAHAHA you're funny rick. I'm constantly having to get all "bill murray" on those pesky rodents at my place. !@

9. I believe they have some sort of built in GPS that makes them want to come back to the same place they were born to have their own. I had a hole underneath the corner of my front porch several years ago and I kept closing it in only to find those sonofaguns digging it right back up. They hit my last nerve and as Net said I went Bill Murray on them. That summer I ended up with 70 on my place before the summer was half over.;) I still get some around but I don't let them get to the point they did then.;) My advice is do everything you can to kill them because they are bad news around buildings. I am sure I am not telling you anything you don't already know though.:D

10. Misfit , i have your answer!! [​IMG][​IMG]

11. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

12. Oh man I got 7 of them little @&#^)! in my yard...

They taunt me... tease me... and soon as they hear my truck they take off... and see them ... just staring me down.... laughin it seems.....

they have good little time in my yard .. knowing that i cant even "discharge" a rubber band in the city that i live in... My one nieghbor works for the city and is animal lover... the other Ole lady feeds them.... and they all thinks its sooo cute....

these little critters have me @ my wits end..... i have an arsenal ready... and I am waiting for they day when "no one is around"..... WHAM!!!!

beware little critters... i got my eye on you!!!

I may not be able to shoot a damn deer with a horton... but now,, oh now i have something for you.... so continue to have fun in sun , under my boat, around my garbage cans and on my deck....

I am on a misson!

Frank(angry man)

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL,joe.i wish i could have one of those for more than one reasn.

sean,that would be a blast.i could launch them from the deck and watch them go splat against the neighbor's house:D

14. Swollen!!!!! that clip made my Day Bro!!!!

in fact... i may just may have to get sneaky sneaky....

thank you...

15. Bobber1

Bobber1 Bobber1

I have a solution that works effectively. No mess . E-mail lcrawford7130@wowway.com if you would like how, myself deals with thoes critters.

16. Oh my! Thats what I needed for the racoons last month!

17. i had a neighbor a few years ago who had a problem with a skunk family under his porch, tried all sorts of things and what ended up working was him "marking his territory" around the deck and they left a few days later. may be coincidence but atleast it was entertaining

18. i did that around my garden to keep deer away.

...btw, anyone wants some tomatoes? :p

19. That video was hilarious! I seriously wonder what was going through that squirrel's head. That is the biggest flying squirrel I've ever seen.

Ben

20. Never done it with squirrels but I have seen more then one chipmunk fly 20+ feet overhead when they stumble onto a little surprise we have for them at my family's cabin up north. You have never seen a funnier look on an animals face as when it realizes just a minute ago it was down there peacefully eating peanuts, and now it is stuck on top the cabin with no idea how to get down.