close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

my little 12ft. box popup camper deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by 2talltim, Jul 25, 2004.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i recently purchased a 1973skamper pop up camper ...a guy down the road i use to go to school with his kids had it out behind his barn for years one day i drove by and it was in his drive way: i stoped and ask what he was doing with it, he replied he moved it to run a water line to his barn..i ask if he wanted to sell he said why not, make an offer so i looked at it:it needed cleaned and minor repair but all in all it was in darn good shape the top was in Perfect condition, fully loaded 2 way ref. , furance, water tanks and pump, awning, ect... i thought about it and wanted to start low so i offered $300.00 figuring he would refuse the off.and i was correct....he said i cant take $300.00 for it:id feel bad taking your money give me $150.00 and its yours....i think i choked when i said ill take it....this was worth $500-$600 easy nowthat i cleaned and fixed it up for lessthan $100.00 id say its now worth $800-$900....maybe more...this camper is a true find hasent been used in 10years and the top was replaced 12 years ago only used 2 years then parked....