close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My latest aquisition

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by Orlando, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Heres may latest "cheaper gun" High Standard 45
    Only put several hundred rds through her but am likeing it more every trip. Now if I could just find a affordable USGI 1911.

[​IMG]

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

how do the shells eject? i had a 1911 several years ago(cheaper model to) and for every mag i shoot, i get 2 or 3 empties ejected into my head. im trying to remember who made it. i ended up selling it at a gun show. it stove piped some also. looks like a nice gun, never really been a fan. probably because i never shot a good one, just cheap knock offs.

3. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Its a relativly cheap pistol, got it for $400.00 shipped to my FFL. They can be had for a ltiile cheaper. The 1911 need to be well oiled to run right. All emptys land behind me at the 5 oclock position, no stove pipes.

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

llama, that was the gun i had. i do like the way 1911's come up right on target.

5. Far from a 1911..but my latest buy(last week) is a CZ 452 American in 17HM2, I just got my Burris rings for it yesterday and I have a 3X9 Nikon Buckmaster on the way, I look forward to putting her through her paces soon.