Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
live-2-fish
829 Posts
i don't know if i am allowed to post this but i figured i would show you what my friends from church do on their spare time. lol get ready to LAUGH, well i did. and check out the rest of their videos, just click on the director - Tizzmizzle

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Very disturbing....

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,427 Posts
If you think that was funny-- you really need to get a life micro. teenagers acting like that? What's this world coming to.

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
We're just messing with you, Micro. Thanks for posting it. I'm sure if I knew Erik I'd find it funny. But, I don't know Erik, and I found the video to have an extremely odd flavor to it. No offense.

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
made me a girn a little, but more stupid than anything. You guys should watch some vids of them playing drums and guitar. they are GOOD. you have showed me 2 vids of them trying to be funny and neither really made me laugh. they should stick to music b/c thats what they are good in. ya got 2 agree with me Micro.
but then again if me and you did that, it would be just as lame. funny to us but not others.

·
live-2-fish
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea the kid on the drums is one of the drummers for my church, he also is the one who got me into the drums, now i can't stop playing them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts