Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody fishing Milton since Friday evening.,,that may have snagged a green-Fenwick rod,,with a Shimano reel on it,, would receive a REWARD for its return to its owner !! AND at the same time make my Friend John,,VERY HAPPY..... ANYONE that fishes the Lake on a regular basis,,probably has met or knows him & ALSO knows,, that if he found your tackle,,He would give it up in a SECOND... It was pulled from the boat while trolling near the South side of 18 Causeway sand bar,, & towards the 18 Bridge... Thanks for reading...... ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm heading out in the morning,,to see if we may find it,,while fishing.. If anyone is out ,,I'll be in that red flake Astro with the BIG a$$ Merc on the back,,in my Bud Perry's rig,,be sure to say hi!! I will return the same!! THEY ARE BITTING !! ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
924 Posts
I will be out there Tues morning trolling the usual routes. If I retrieve it I will certainly give you a holler.

As unfortunate as it is to have your pole pulled from the boat (snagged?) I was relieved to read that it was not pulled by a thief. That is my greatest concern when I am alone and I pull into the ramp to find people around...that they might reach in the boat and grab a pole or something. Simply toss it in the water and retrieve it when I leave.

Anyway, eyes out for your rig on the sand bar. (I think I know where that particular snag is and it has collected a few of my cranks as well)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks,,Louis!! I was there 1st half of the day,, today,,& Got lots of 14+"ers!! So then the rain started falling & the fish weren't on & we left at 2pm.. Not 1 eye trolling,,got all the lil' ones on jigs in 12' or less deep.. temp /80+,, clarity /2' or less,,water level / 3" above Summer pool.. ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have lost/overboard a few myself Bobby,, but not this one,, this time it was
Johns'.... & I'm hoping that some one might drag across it & turn it in to me so John can get it back home where it belongs.... ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.