close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My form of Home Security

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Walter Adkins, Sep 12, 2005.

1. I just purchased the 2006 home security from Lock Jaw Interprise. What do you gals and guys think of it? [​IMG]

2. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

It looks good and highly reliable to me!

3. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Why are they sleeping on the job?

4. Sleeping, that is the best part of system. A crook comes along and thinks look at this security system. He then tries to sneak around them (notice how they have every angle covered), only to find out this system is more responsive than the best infared or laser system. See what you don't see is the true source of the system. Under the steps is the backbone of the system (have to keep it out of harms way). The little dog that wakes the big dogs and then seat pants are going to be mounted to my wall.

5. They are sleeping off the meal they made out of parts from the last intruder. :D

6. Hey Walter, you got a good looking system there but have you given it a test yet? lol

7. Paul Anderson

Paul Anderson Logan's Dad

To me it looks like five tee-bones would easily disable the entire system. :)

Nice pic.

8. Where the heck did you get a pic of my steps and dogs/alarm ;)

9. Truck I do not what you are talking about. The salesman told me I had the first this side of the Mississippi River. I think I might need to try this system out. I will put one of those t-bones on the back of the salesman.

10. Well if they are like mine,the Tbone will be an appetizer-salesman main course :D

11. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i dunno!!!!!,they kinda look like mississippi leg hounds to me! :D