close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Fish Pic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by oufisherman, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Hey Guys, I was cruising the weekly fishing pictures on ODNR Fishing Page when I noticed that the catfish pic I sent in was on the first page. I know it's braggin (just a little :D ) but still neat to see own pic on state of Ohio page!! Good luck to all! My name is Doug Gibson. Thanks guys.

Heres the link: http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/Fishing/topten/intro.htm

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

nothing wrong with that and here is dougs pic:
    [​IMG]

3. nice fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Is that a flathead? It said private pond but I did not know many people who put flatheads in private ponds.

5. I see that we have others from OGF on the ODNR pages.;)

[​IMG]

Congratulations Jerry. Those are some nice fish.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

if you watch the odnr page yes there are alot of pics on there from OGF members. Way to go to all the OGF members.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

8. Thanks for the comments guys. Those are some nice walleye Jerry, they would look even better fried on my dinner plate!!! :D. And thanks for putting the picture up there for me.
    BKR43050, That is a channel as far as I know, but I'm no expert. I'm more of a bass fisherman. Friend of mine caught it and a few others from Lake Hope and stuck it in his pond. It went 14# and 30 inches when I caught it, only kept it because he wanted it out of his pond. It was a 15 min. battle on ultra light rod and reel.
    I wonder just how many members have their pictures on the ODNR website. It's kind of like a hall of fame gallery and cool to see!!!

9. nice fish doug!!!

ready for school on tuesday? lol

10. Hey Dave, I guess I'm ready for school! Actually I'm looking forward to starting it and getting it done, only 2 more years of grad school and I'm done with school.
    One benefit of going to grad school is I received a Research Assistent stipend, tution scholorship. I will actually be getting paid to go to grad school and only have to worry about general fees, which will be taken out of my stipend each month.
    How about you? How's the fishing been for you? It's been pretty slow for me out of farm ponds, hoping this change to fall will stir them up!

11. Havn't got to fish much with work

Not ready for school, I'm taking ACTH103 and ECON103 this quarter