close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My first

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by joe01, Nov 2, 2008.

1. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

I want to say thanks for all the help and information guys. I killed my first deer ever at 8:20am today. here is a pic

Attached Files:

2. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

CONGRATS on taking your first deer with a bow !!!

3. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Grat's on your first, joe01.............First deer are "special".....as will be your 2nd....3rd......4th.....and soforth.....Point is, any deer taken with bow/crossbow has a special place in your heart, that will only get better as you remember the details of that hunt for the rest of your life.... Safe hunting trips to you in the future..........Jon Sr.

4. Congrats! I remember my first like it was yesterday. It definitley does hold a special spot in your heart. Best of luck to you during the remainer of the season.

5. Snook

Snook Eat-Fish-Hunt

Congrats! Nothing like the adrenaline rush of harvesting your first deer. Just gotta love it!

6. carxman17

carxman17 cincinnati fishaholic

Congrats, I also got my first deer ever this year. What a thrill it was. I cant wait to det out again....:)

7. fshnteachr

fshnteachr Lovin' the Outdoors

Congrats!! I hope to join the club soon too.

8. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

your right adrenaline..................................I was shaking

9. Congrats on the 1st deer!!! Bet you want to get out there and do it again! Now you can look forward to an adrenaline rush like no other when a nice set of antlers comes walking in.