Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone just thought I would post my first lures that I made from scratch. These are my first minnow type lures. The body on the small one is 4 inches long and the bigger one is 5- 1/2inches long. I can’t wait to use them this fall for Walleye here on Lake Huron. I don’t have a boat any more so I’m limited to just a few local piers. I had a lot of fun making them. It’s a great stress reliever. I enjoyed reading all the post on this site. Every one here does such great work I’ve learned a ton of things that I didn’t know before about making fishing lures. I just wanted to say thanks for everyone’s help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Redhead-those look like real fish catching baits. If I was a walleye, I would already have a hook in my mouth. Nice lookin baits. Let us know what you catch and how big. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Those being your FIRST,,I'll say You have MUCH natural ability!! & if they run as true as your bait looks,,You have a great thing goin on!! Let us know how they produce,,& I'm sure they most certainly will!! Nice job!! ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Redheaded those look fantastic!!!!!!!!! That has been a hot color the last two weeks. You will catch some hogs on those!
John

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. They are made out of plastic resin. I'm hoping to get a few more started this weekend so I will have them ready for my next vacation in a few weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts