Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OSU outdoorsman
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out on a charter lst sat. The fishing was really slow for us. But it sounds like other did good. Their weren't many fish caught around us either and we had the most that we heard on his radio. Our boat only ended up with 6 fish. one a piece. The biggest was 4 lbs, that was caught by my g/f Feeshybass. I went with Fishintiger from GFO and his g/f. I had a good time although the fishing could have been better. I have some pics if I can get them up.

·
OSU outdoorsman
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How do I get them to be in the post? I clicked on the image icon and pasted what is seen in the postin the box that showed up. Can someone send me a detailed post or pm of how it is done? Thanks!

·
Banned
556 Posts
Congrats on the first trip. Dont get discouraged when you dont do that well. Thats one thing ive learned about erie. There are days you do crappy, then days where you hammer them. Like 100+ fish in 2 days of fishn. Keep going up and you will hit it right sooner or later................hopefully sooner ;) :cool:

Check out my website for some erie eye pics! That will show you how good she can be to you :cool:

http://members.fishingworks.com/tahoej77/index.cfm

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
We all had fun up there. You forgot to mention that "eddie" from GFO went with us too. You also forgot to mention that you caught your walleye on MY blade bait. He was saying all day that he wished he would have brought his so he broke down and tied one of my blade baits on and I believe on his first or second cast he had one. My girlfriend then begged me to put one on her line so we did and she got one about 30 minutes later. Can't wait to do it again.

fishintiger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts