My first post

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by WAR2LW, Jul 16, 2008.

1. just wanted to say hello to everyone on this awesome site, this is my first post. I have been reading threads on this site for a couple months and have finally decided to join. As a kid i fished a lot with my family but got away from it. Two years ago i started fishing again and I am hooked. I am looking forward to learning a lot from everyone on here. Thanks.

2. Welcome. I'm new here too and kinda of in the same boat as you as far as recently getting back into fishing. This is a great site. What part of Cincinnati? Any particular kind of fish you like to go after?

3. Welcome to OGF!

I'm sure you know from reading the posts that this place is a wealth of information.

4. carxman17

carxman17 cincinnati fishaholic

welcome to the sight. lots of great people here. you willlearn alot.

5. I live in the white oak area. I mainly fish for bass and sometimes catfish, but I will fish for anything b/c a day fishing is better than a day working. I do not have a boat, but I do a lot of fishing at the hamilton county parks. I just bring my trolling motor and a battery and I am good to go. Thanks for the welcomes

6. Tall cool one

Tall cool one strictly flyfishing

Welcome to the siite! Lots of different kinds of fishers here for a variety of experience,almost anythng you could ask about,TC1

7. You sound like me, I started fishing again just 3 or so years ago, after a hiatus of a few years, there is an overload of experience here, welcome aboard!
    LMJ

8. No boat but you bring your trolling motor and battery anyway. You're a trooper. LOL. Welcome to the site. I as well was in the same boat as you. No pun intended. I have posted on this site since spring and have learned so much more than any outdated book or Kevin Van Dam video that I have been able to get my hands on. If you have any questions there are so many people around here that will be glad to help you. As it has been said before don't expect for people to draw maps to their honey holes but you will learn a lot.

9. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

10. SConner

SConner Fish Whisperer

Welcome, hope you have great experience both here and on the water!