close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My first fish photo...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, Feb 28, 2005.

1. ...and I don't mean from this year ;)

Here I am on the left with some trout that we caught in a local lake back in good ol' Pa...

Anyone else have any photos from when you were young? Truck posted one and it got me thinking about sharing more of the same with each other while the fishing is slow and we have a little time on our hands :D

[​IMG]

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

My grandmother has all those pics :) One of these days I might borrow them and scan them in.

3. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Funny you bring this up. I recently scanned some old pictures and newspaper articles. I have a few pictures of fish. I'll have to add them when I get to my home PC. Here is an article I scanned about Little league football I played.

[​IMG]

LOL.

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Cool guys, it always neat to look back on those memories isn't it.

5. catking

catking Banned

DA KING !!! sure would like to have that car in the pic :D ....I'd post some older pictures , but you all would just see big old cats as the fish were twice the size of DA KING !!! and they covered me up :cool: .......... :cool:

6. Nice fish and you wern't a bad looking youngster. :) What happened between then and now? :rolleyes: :p ;)

7. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

My first fish...1967 Geez, now I feel old. ;-)

Juls

Attached Files:

8. catking

catking Banned

That's great Juls !! You were a sweety.........By the way, I believe all girls had hair cuts like that.What were the parents thinking then .... :D THE CATKING !!!

9. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

Let's see, I was 4 years old in that picture, and my twin brother and I were the youngest of 5 kids...my sister being the oldest at the fun age of 7...and there were two other brothers in the middle....(A good test of patience for any parents)
    I think all of us kids in the Davis family had the same haircut in those days. Maybe it was the fact that Mom did all the haircutting and it was the only style she could do back then?? LOL

Juls

10. My Dad cut mine... can't you tell LOL
    Keep us posted on how your doing this coming year Juls
    GOOD LUCK [​IMG]

11. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

Here is my oldest fishing photo taken in 1935. My Dad holding a Scioto Brush Creek muskie.
    [​IMG]

12. Hey Allan great pic...

13. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

This is me from around 1971 with a buch of Lake Dorothy crappies.[​IMG]

14. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

after reading mrfishohio's post...
    [​IMG]

I'll probably have to try this again. Don't see the [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

Bet you didn't have to clean them LOL
    Nice pic!!

16. lewzer those are the same size you catch now!! man ya think you could do a little better!!!!!cute little kid though.lets hook up and you can show me how to catch some!

17. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

A picture of me about 1959 with a carp and a small gill you can hardly see.
    [​IMG]

18. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Thanks Clyde. I tried to enlarge it but the quality went to heck and I don't have Photoshop at work.
    I did have to clean them. Dad expected us to learn to stand on our own two feet and that included butchering (cleaning) our fish.
    He probably just didn't want to clean them himself.

Husky.... I only catch the big ones when I'm with you:rolleyes: You'll have to come up to West Branch with me this spring. With the new rugrat I probably won't be able to make an overnighter at Rayland this year.:(