close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Deer Cam Pics!!! Thanks H2O Mellon and Tony

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Pipeliner, Nov 15, 2004.

1. This is my 40th year of bowhunting and I have learned of a valuable Tool!!! After reading the post about the Strealth cameras and seeing the pictures that H2OMellon and Tony had, I purchased a Stealth Camera from Bass Pro,, Camo,, $89.00. I have been watching some nice rubs being freshened, so I decided to set up on them. I put the camera in last friday at noon and I was lucky to get three different Bucks and 2 doe on film. The camera is about 25' away from the rubs, but was still able to get a pretty good pic of a nice buck rubbing a 7" diameter tree. I have had this buck at 25 yards and he is a nice 120 class buck. I also hope to use this camera in the off season to survey the Bucks for next year.
    Thanks H2O and Tony, ;) Stan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SUUUWEEETT!!!!!!!With those horns he needs a big tree!!!

3. Great Job Buddy. Those Are Some Really Nice Photos........tony

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Great Pic!

Thats awsome! I am waiting to get a scanner, I am going to be creating a webs ite for my pics & my bro in laws, I think its going to be "Hocking County Whitetails" (we would get a 10% discount on our developing) Man I'd like to use that one on our site.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

That is a great picture!

6. Great Job On Getting That On Film..whow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Here is some more Pictures that I got of a 90 to 100 Class 8 Point. (Leaning Tines...) I sure hope he makes it to next year!!! I have my camera set to take two Pictures on each event and reset every minute. I was wondering what settings some of you prefer and do you have any comments on this... H2OMellon and Tony, What do you use????,,, I have to admit that I do not have a scanner that is working right now, I got these pictures by taking a digital photo of the pictures and cropping them using Picasa. Stan ;)
    Here is a Cute 8pt.... Leaning Tines... I have my camera set to take 2 pics on each even.. This is the first of the two..11/13/04 7:19 PM
    [​IMG]

This picture was a couple of seconds later!!!!!
    [​IMG]

8. Hey Guys,
    I thought I would Post My very 1st Picture on my Stealth Camera. A Doe at Licking Branch 11-12-04 4:37 PM... Check out the 2 nice rubs!!! ;) Stan [​IMG]

9. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

That buck has a nice rack! Those cameras are so cool!

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Man, I can tell by your words, your getting pumped up by the pics.

I have used 1 pic per 1 min & 2 pics per 1 min, right now 2 of my 3 are on 2 pics per 1 min. After season I think I'm going to lower them down to 1 pic every 2 minutes. I'm going to leave mine out all year.

If you like those pics go to www.jesseshunting.com Look for the Game Cam section, man they have some excellant pics!!!!