close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My daughter's 1st Fish!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tee, May 9, 2005.

1. Tee

Tee Team OGF

My daughter is 2 years old and will be 3 in July. I finally talked my wife into taking my daughter fishing. So for Mother's day, we headed off to my parents pond with the Nemo fishing pole in hand. After digging up some worms and rigging up the pole she got her 1st fish. A nice sized bluegill.
    [​IMG]

She was so excited yelling - YEAH! YEAH! It was priceless!

[​IMG]

We got a great picture of her touching the fish. My favorite!
    [​IMG]

So now we have a great memory of catching her 1st fish at her Grandma and Grandpa's pond. And I have a new fishing buddy! On the way home she said, "Daddy, I go fishing again please?" It was an awesome day.

2. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Great job on the fish!! I wish people would take the time with the young'uns to teach them to fish. ;)

3. Thats just cool.way to go buddy you have a fishing partner for life.

Bub

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

my wife and i liked the pictures.....the second one is super cute.....congratulations to both of you! ;)

5. cute pic's...thanks for sharing

6. Nice pics... Currently getting my son into fishing and we both enjoy the time well spent.

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

That's what it's alllll about Tim :D Great pics man.

8. catking

catking Banned

Makes DA KING grin from ear to ear.... Thanks Tee for sharing this ;) ..THE CATKING !!!

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i see another fishergurl comin up.. nice smile on her too.. :)

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Thats great, I hope you have a fishing partner for many years.

11. Great job Tee! Another fishing memory is born. AWESOME!

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I have yet to take my little girl (2 1/2) or my 2 1/2 year old son fishing, but they like to go to the pond & feed the ducks and geese. That makes me want to haul them off the the rec center & go 'gilling!

13. Nice job and great pictures. I cant wait to take my little girl fishing!

14. Great pictures Teeray. I have three boys and they all love to go fishing. Since they started wetting a line it seems that I hardly get a chance to catch a fish myself but that is not a complaint. I love being able to net one for them.;) Like Shake said, that is what it is all about.

15. She is just too cute. Thanks for sharing.

16. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Those are the cutest pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

17. Congrats to you and your daughter!!!!

18. Not quite sure who is happier in those pictures you or her. Congrats on the first fish. Hopefully there will be many more and many bigger. Before long she will be outfishing you. Have you taught her "Get the net" yet? Congrats again.