close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Dads the coolest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steelheadBob, Jun 14, 2007.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

:D Well, alot of people know what happend to me awhile back about the boat that was a dud that i bought. Well my dad calls me up and tells me he bought a 20' early 80's boat from a buddy at work, i know of the boat, i fished on it last year.its a good lake erie boat. Its clean and has a small cuddy on it with a 120 hp chrysler outboard that has been converted over to somewhat of a johnson. Its a very nice boat and i know this guy took good care of it. Well my pops calls and said lets go get it tomorrow after work. it will be your early christmas gift!!!!!!!:D :D Dudes, im never going to be able to go to bed tonight and work is going to drag all day tomorrow.... Ill post some photo's as soon as i take some....
    I said it before so im going to say it again.... watch out erie eye's here i come....:C

2. Congrats & good for your Dad! Pretty appropriate with Father's Day this weekend. He just showed why we have that special day with his special gift to you. I'm guessing it's not the first time he's done special things for you!
    Mike

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Excellent ! Give your old man a high five for me !:D Now get out there and destroy the eyes like the rest of us !!@

4. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

Mike, if it wasnt for my dad having me on the rivers in the freezing snow catching steelies when i was 10, i know i wouldnt be on this site. He was a tough teacher growing up, but he was also one hell of a father( in the good way)!!!!

5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

your dad IS the coolest. im very happy to hear you'll be joining us on erie and that things worked out. let me know if you need anything. now get ready for the walleye obsession:D

6. Nice. Hopefully you'll enjoy it. :). As for me I finally got a truck. So now i can tow my boat. Im gonna get out today one way or another. :D :D