close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Buddy Dylan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bubbahunter, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Alot of you know Dylan Everage as one of the kids from the fishing for friends fishing outing. Dylan my be in a wheel chair and only be 9 yrs. old but he is the toughest guy i know.if i had to deal with half the things this little guy has had to deal with i think i would have givin up already.

Dylan is in the childrens hospital in cincinnati and will have to have his pace maker taken out.what makes it worst is that he has 3 differant infections right now and they wont be able to replace it at this time so that means he`ll have to have a second one in or around september.he says he dont feel bad and just dont understand why the doctors say he`s sick when he he feels good. we think they are going to do surgery on friday. so i`ll be heading down there on saturday to see him.i talked to his mom last night and she said if anyone wanted to visit Dylan they were more than welcome to come by and say hi. that he would just love to talk a little fishing with some guys.lol

So say a prayer for my little buddy and keep him in your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Bub

PS. my puter is in the shop so if you have any questions please call me @419-678-0036. also his room # is 673, 6th floor,A central

2. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

I hope all goes well for Dylan, he sounds like a very strong little man.....Stretch

3. We're all praying for him. Hang tough Dylan!

4. It's sad to read about this. Man he is a little less than half my age and sounds like he has gone through twice as much as I have. Get well soon little man. I'll say a prayer for him.